Our Love Story Series: Where it All Began




Our love story started many years ago before today, before then I spent my whole life being told by others who He was and who He was not, what  He is and what He is not, how He was and how He was not, and everything in between. I was told where I would find Him and where not even to bother looking. I saw so many different depictions and pictures of Him, and I heard countless stories about Him.  Finally someone told me He was right for me and that ours was a match made in heaven.  They told me He was crazy about me and shared with me the love letters He wrote to me.  He captured my heart beautifully with His words as I read the intricate story of redemption written for me. And that was where it all began... Before I knew it,  I was head over heels in love,  there was no turning back from the joy my heart felt knowing He loved me despite all He knew about me.  I  knew at that moment I had found the right One,  no more endless search in books and empty hugs, they weren't enough but He is.

It  was truly a match made in heaven...


He brought me into the reality of His love for me by paying so much. I mean so much! When I think of the price He paid to get me to come to Him, I know I am the most favoured woman on earth. He gave up all He had,  became a commoner and took up the  shame just so I can walk tall . I still remember the way He looked into my eyes and told me I was worth the stripes. He saw me at my worst and fixed me by the power of His blood. He shed the last drop of it with the hope that I will one day say '' I do''.


Our love is that one perfect rhythm that speaks to my soul, it takes me deeper to a point where I see the beauty of living.

My heart is spilling over with love. In the sunshine and in the rain, I pour myself into what we have. Swirls of words on a page are lovely but not enough, the language of my love cannot be expressed in words on a page. People say my eyes give me away and I am not ashamed of that,  seeing I cannot hide my love for Him. It is something I cannot contain.

His love humbles me
His love embraces me
His love completes me

He has shown me light and I am never looking back.  He has shown me a reason to let loose and I am never holding back.

Here I am saying  'I do'  all over again



Who shall separate me from your love? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

 No, in all these things, I am more than a  conqueror through Your love...




To be continued...








Comments

Popular Posts